Would you like to have a job where you can be proud of your team, your products and the service you provide? Do you want to work in a company where your personal development is a focus of attention and where effort is rewarded with growth opportunities? Are you passionate about technology and ready for a new challenge? Take a look at our vacancies!
|Read more||Read more|
Eneria enjoys key positioning and has recognised expertise
- We offer one of the most extensive selections of power products.
- Because of our long-term partnership with Caterpillar, we can offer our customers a wide range of high-quality, world-class products delivering recognised reliability and performance.
- We do business in several markets (marine, railway power, health, renewable energy and many more fields), which contributes to ensuring our overall operations.
- We are located in every international market where the Monnoyeur Group does business: Belgium, France, Algeria, Poland and Romania.
Eneria is recognised for its high service quality
- Our teams deliver all the power and resources necessary to meet our customers’ expectations by providing a constant quality guarantee covering our products, facilities and services.
- We are able to make prompt service calls anywhere in France.
- We provide support to our foreign customers, whether in isolated desert or offshore areas for timely diagnostic, advisory or repair missions.
- With a network of more than 38 technicians distributed across France, we can maximise the safety and profitability of all equipment we install to produce more and with higher efficiency.
Meet our our team
“Since October 2020 I have been part of ENERIA as an Application Engineer. During my first two months I was very well received and had the opportunity to get to know ENERIA’s products and services hands-on during numerous inspections and installations of our projects. This, combined with the technicality of our work and the great atmosphere among colleagues, makes me recommend ENERIA to everyone as an employer!”
Application Engineer – Diesel Gensets and UPS
“Every day is different. I do overhauls, maintenance and repairs on gas and diesel engines. I started at Eneria as soon as I graduated. My brother was already working at Eneria Belgium, so I tried my luck. And fortunately, because the job is great! I didn’t expect it (laughs). I have been working here for more than 3.5 years and I hope to continue for a long time. A great atmosphere, great colleagues and great career opportunities: what more could you ask for!”
Joost Field technician Eneria
“Since 3 months I am part of Eneria as a project engineer for marine and industry. I chose Eneria because of the attractive challenge and the variety in my daily job. Thinking in terms of technical solutions and following up my own projects were decisive for me. The pleasant welcome, great team and the hands-on training confirm that this was the right choice. ”
Project Engineer – Marine & Industrie