Our service and maintenance packages
In Belgium or abroad, continuous oil production requires facilities that are as reliable as possible. Major companies trust Eneria and Caterpillar to be available to respond to their needs for power generation, fire pump engines, compressors, drilling rigs, etc.
Eneria, a specialist in Caterpillar engine maintenance and custom packages, provides its know-how to onshore and offshore oil industry players anywhere in the world that Caterpillar engines require maintenance.
A wide selection of services to support your product applications, guaranteeing completely safe operation:
- Preventive maintenance: Scheduling of service based on production hours and application.
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and breakdown analysis: Oil analysis services to interpret and keep a record of your engine’s health. An expert team that can adapt to local issues. Our technicians have all the qualifications required to provide support in high-risk areas (explosion-hazard areas, offshore survival, use of self-contained breathing apparatus, etc.)
- Repairs: All mechanical, electrical and electronic work on your facility.
- Multi-level maintenance contract: from annual inspection to full service: Visits on a yearly or multi-year basis
- Availability and responsiveness of Caterpillar’s worldwide network, paired with the Monnoyeur Group’s Cat® engine network.
- Our specialised or portable workshops will rebuild your engine (breathe new life into your engine)
- A wealth of field experience and expertise (adjustments, settings, etc.) so that you get optimum performance from your engine.