Locations in Belgium and abroad
With 800 employees, Eneria is primarily based in France but is also developing its businesses in Algeria, Belgium, Poland and Romania.
Eneria in Belgium
Eneria, the specialist in the field of energy and engines in Belgium, is the energy department of Bergerat Monnoyeur Belgium. The 78 employees of Eneria Belgium are specialized per domain from design to service and maintenance. They listen to the customer and establish global and competitive solutions tailored to their energy or engine needs.
Eneria offers total solutions for energy production according to the expectations and requirements of the customer. Eneria designs installations, installs them at the customer and ensure their maintenance. Eneria is active in numerous fields: fixed or mobile gensets, electrical power plants and cogeneration, dynamic UPS systems, systems for biomass valorization, …
Eneria also designs solutions for engine applications:
- industrial applications (locomotives, trucks, moto-pumps, agricultural machinery, …)
- marine applications (fishing, commercial, pleasure and military craft, yachting, inland water ways, …)
- industrial oil applications (derricks and drilling platforms, pumps, …)
In all these areas Eneria provide expert quality, particularly in the area of energy optimization with respect for the environment, and offers a comprehensive service to its customers, including installation audits and studies of maintenance.
Eneria is also active in the field of renewable energies. Eneria builds and maintains more than 300 MW of wind farms. It also develops networks for energy distribution based on gasification of biomass through the use of very varied fuel: wood waste, rice bark, straw, animal meal, industrial mud flows and compost and even energetic waste (carpets, bands, etc.).
Eneria is growing its business and exporting its know-how with emphasis on four countries :
- France is the headquarters of the group Eneria. The headquarter is located in Monthlhéry and features 5600m² of offices and workshops on a 4 hectare for the 550 employees of Eneria France. Also a state of the art test rig of 8000 kW is available.
- In Algeria , the energy sector, associated with large petroleum and gas reserves and the population’s electricity distribution needs, is enjoying robust growth, underpinned by our expertise.
- Poland and Roumania, are very active in the areas of marine engines, due to their large shipyards, and locomotive refitting, given the need to reconfigure the entire rail system. Oil is also an important area: the assembly and production of oil rigs is one of the traditional activities, particularly in Romania. Cogeneration and renewable energy is a growing industry in both countries. Anaerobic digestion and biomass gasification are areas in which we are striving to become major players in both countries.