Summer Inspection Program
For optimum preparation, there is the Eneria Summer Inspection: a thorough inspection with a focus on the challenges of your engine / generator set.
The Eneria Summer Inspection stands for a particularly intensive inspection of vital systems of the engine / generator set. A great deal of attention is also paid to the quality and levels of fluids (oil, coolant, etc.). An oil sample will be taken and analyzed, afterwards you will receive the analysis together with our recommendation.
At the end of the Eneria Summer Inspection you will receive a detailed report from the Caterpillar inspection specialist.
If any defects are found during this inspection, we will give you a repair or replacement recommendation. Benefit now, and get 15% discount on the Caterpillar spare parts used during this repair. Note that to take advantage of this discount the repair must be finalized within two months after the Summer Inspection date.
You benefit from the Summer Inspection Program for only 150 EURO all-in (Labour, transport costs, detailed report, oil analysis, Eneria’s recommendation).
- Engines / generator sets must be located in Belgium and easy accessible.
- Only valid for Energy & Transportation engines (gensets, industrial- and marine engines).
- Only engines / generator sets not covered by an Eneria maintenance contract are valid.
- Start program 01/07/2020 – End program 30/09/2020
- The potential discount is not cumulative with other discounts.