Eneria provides stand-by power during motorsport events
- Customer: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Location: Francorchamps
- Type of package:
- 2 x CAT 3512B – 1500 kVA in containers
- 3 x Olympian GEP50 – 50 kVA
- 1 x Olympian GEP65 – 65 kVA
- 1 x Olympian GEH330 – 330 kVA
Executed in multiple phases, Eneria equipped the whole legendary F1 racetrack of Spa-Francorchamps with a permanent stand-by power installation.
To provide a solution to the various needs of the customer, a complex control system with three modes, was custom built.
Depending on the chosen mode and the event, both 1500 kVA machines are used as:
- Normal stand-by power
- Peak-shaving to relieve the grid during events with high power consumption
- No-break power during crucial events with live television broadcasting
The smaller machines are in majority used to ensure the CCTV around the racetrack.
- Complex control system with 3 modes, remote visualization, data logging …
- 40 ft high-cube sound proof containers (1500 kVA machines)
- 24/24u presence of our technicians is guaranteed on site during crucial events like the F1 and World Endurance Championship WEC