Through this communication we would like to inform you that the services within Eneria may be affected by the measures taken by the Federal Government. We ask all our employees to do as much homework as possible, among other things to facilitate care for school-age children.
All the necessary precautions have been taken within our companies and we are doing everything we can to protect both employees and visitors and to minimise the impact of the virus on our companies.
In the first place, we try to comply with the principle of “Social Distancing” as much as possible. Teleworking, travel stop, staggered working, meetings via skype and in general limiting contacts,….
However, in order for us to continue to do our work, physical interventions are still required on your machines and installations. This is done by our technicians, experts and engineers. Their health and well-being, as well as that of their families, are our first priority. That’s why we closely follow government recommendations and evolutions, and continuously adjust our procedures.
We ask not only our employees but also you to strictly respect the basic rules when dealing with our employees, as they have been communicated in the media for some time. Here are the most important ones:
- Don’t give a hand
- Hold distance(>1.5m)
- Hand hygiene
- Coughing / sneezing in elbow or disposable handkerchief
In addition, we would also like to ask you to consider the following:
- Give our employees who visit you the opportunity to wash their hands regularly
- Accept that interventions may take a little longer. We organise ourselves as much as possible to continue our operations, but teleworking, possibly sick people, working in limited teams,… means that there will be some loss of efficiency.
- “be kind” to our technicians, experts and engineers, they can’t work from home and are more exposed to contacts for the purpose of maintaining or repairing your machine or building your installation. They, too, have children for whom care must be sought… Your understanding will only benefit their work.
RESTRICTIONS WITH REGARD TO TRAVEL AND VISITS
- An immediate travel ban for business purposes has been in force for 2 weeks. For this purpose, we use a clear decision matrix that our employees will always send to videoconferencing or postpone certain meetings.
- As from now on, appointments with external visitors will only be made by telephone or videoconference. This also applies to visits by our employees to other companies except for crucial service interventions.
- We will continue to inform our employees about how they can protect themselves and others against the virus.
If you have any questions, please contact your usual contact person at Eneria.