Our service and maintenance products
Pleasure craft, military, industrial fishing, but also inland waterway and ocean shipping, service boats, rescue boats—no matter how demanding your activity is for your propulsion engines and generator sets, Cat® engines guarantee your peace of mind.
Eneria and its network of marine dealers ensure your engine’s consistent high performance by providing comprehensive service and maintenance.
A wide selection of services to support your product applications, guaranteeing completely safe operation:
- Preventive maintenance:
Scheduling of service based on production hours and application.
- Diagnostic, research and failure analysis:
Oil analysis services to interpret and keep a record of your engine’s health.Technicians equipped with detection and electronic analysis systems created and updated by Caterpillar.
- Repair :
A speedy response due to our network of local representatives. All mechanical, electrical and electronic work on your engine.
- Multi-level maintenance contract : from annual inspection to full service:
Annual or multi-year, with an availability and servicing commitment, from basic to full service, maintenance costs are under control because they are known beforehand.
- A manufacturer’s warranty that can be extended for several years, whether the machine is purchased new or used.
- Guaranteed peace of mind regarding your maintenance budget.
- Availability and responsiveness of Caterpillar’s worldwide network, paired with the Monnoyeur Group’s Cat® engine network.
- A wealth of field experience and expertise (adjustments, settings, etc.) so that you get optimum performance from your engine.
- A local presence in the Antwerp harbor via our approved Cat® dealer.
- A team of Eneria marine specialists capable of servicing your products anywhere in Belgium.
- Nationwide technical support.
- The best spare parts logistics in Belgium
- Competitive financing
Our authorized marine dealers